This shoe can transition from an indoor cycling studio to a gym workout and out to the coffee shop. The seamless mesh design has a terrific feel and maximizes breathability. Using Pearl Izumi’s experience with cycling shoes, they’ve built in stiffness for comfortable pedaling, but left enough give in the toe area to walk normally. A single strap makes for quick adjustability, while the recessed cleat mount keeps metal cleats from clicking on the floor.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Booty construction with single strap for easy on/off in busy studio environment
- Mesh forefoot for additional breathability and comfort
- 3/4 length composite shank provides pedaling stiffness without sacrificing walk-ability
- Easy to walk recessed-cleat design
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible