This lightweight women’s rain jacket sheds water like no other thanks to Pearl Izumi’s PI Dry® finish, which offers permanent water repellency for a lifetime of performance. They used a stretch nylon fabric to achieve a close-to-body fit that still allows for movement on the bike. A highly breathable waterproof membrane and taped seams provide absolute protection, with rapid moisture vapor transfer to keep you dry inside. A high collar helps keep the rain out and the cut is just generous enough to accommodate layers beneath. And it’s packable enough to easily stash in a jersey pocket.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Lightweight face fabric with stretch for a close-to-body fit, made from 100% recycled Nylon
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- High-performance 2.5-layer waterproof breathable membrane; 10k/10k rating
- Fully-taped seams and waterproof asymmetric two-way front zipper
- Rear drop hem for extra coverage while in an aggressive riding position
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility