Thudbuster is the most effective and versatile suspension seatpost on the market. Its patented, parallel linkage technology delivers a clear advantage in comfort and control. Performance makes this seatpost the perfect add-on for a wide variety of riders or bikes.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THUDBUSTER
The Thudbuster technology stays in the direct path of the natural travel of the rear wheel. As a bump lifts the back of a bicycle, the rear wheel pushes up and forward into the rider. The Thudbuster works by compressing along the exact opposite path — down and rearward — absorbing force at the same rate: The net movement of the saddle is zero. Fully active elastomers provide approximately 3 inches (76mm, Long Travel) or 1.3 inches (33mm, Short Travel) of customizable suspension.
- SETBACK 13.5mm (unweighted)
- POST Forged aluminum
- LINKAGE Forged and CNC machined aluminum
- PIVOTS Stainless steel axles with PTFE-impregnated sintered-bronze bushings
- ELASTOMERS Two #5 elastomers come pre-installed from factory. An additional #3 and #7 come in the box. #1 and #9 elastomers sold separately
- TRAVEL 3 inches (76mm)
- LENGTH 400mm (450mm, 27.2 xl)
- WEIGHT 540 – 570g (depending on post diameter) (575g, 27.2 xl)
- MAX. RIDER WEIGHT 250 lbs.
- EXTENSION Minimum – 142mm / Maximum – 300mm (346mm 27.2 xl)
- DIAMETER (DIRECT FIT) 25.4, 27.2, 27.2xl, 30.9, 31.6, 33.9 (additional diameters available with shim)