THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET FOX HAS EVER CREATED
The Fox Proframe Quo Helmet is the original full-face trail helmet and still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there’s no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all-mountain helmet
- Patented integrated chinbar
- A highly breathable, moisture-wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum airflow
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS reduces the rotational motion transmitted to the brain during impact
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750g (size medium)
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- N 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
Note: The Helmet includes three spare sets of pads, in varying thicknesses, to adjust the fit.
|20.5 – 22″||22 – 23.25″||23.25 – 23.75″||23.75 – 25.25″|