With its seamless upper and carbon-insert sole, this road cycling shoe rivals other footwear at twice the price. Pearl Izumi bonded mesh to the heavily perforated upper in a seamless construction to give the shoe a more comfortable fit. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. The heel features a 1cm rise to make walking easier, and the sole is set up to give you the option to use a two-bolt or a three-bolt cleat.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers all-day riding comfort, breathability and durability
- L6 Boa® system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1® Composite Power Plate with carbon fiber forefoot insert provides lightweight stiffness and durability (stiffness rating 8)
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- EVA foam and rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- 3-bolt road cleat & SPD compatible